you wanted. This isn&039;t "safe" anymore, princess.
事展到现在的某个时刻,你肯定有对自己撒谎,撒谎你不想要我想要他。宝宝,这不对。
04:28Look at me and tell me that I&039;m wrong.看着我,告诉我我错了。
04:32Don’t brush this off. You hate that I’m right. 别掩饰这一。你只是讨厌我说真话。
04:36Yeah, there’s that fire in your eyes.我看得见你里的火花。
04:40Go ahead. Tell me I&039;m wrong, princess.说啊,告诉我,我错了。
04:45Yeah, that&039;s what I fucking thought.是,我就是这么想的。
04:51You&039;re mine.你是我的。
04:52All of you. Every fucking part. It&039;s mine, not his, not anyone else&039;s.你全都是我的。不是他或者其他任何人的。
05:02Mine.我的。
05:04Is this what you want? To be his wife but my whore?这是你想要的吗?你想他的妻
,却像
妇一样和我在一起?
05:11Don’t look so offended, I’ve called you worse before. Hell, you’ve begged for it. 别表现得这么生气。我以前说过更难听的词。你求着我说的。
05:20Is that what attracted you to him? He seemed so sweet tonight. The type that you can bring home to your parents. I’m sure he has a respectable job and a respectable family and is just perfectly…respectable. But you and I both know that&039;s fucking boring, princess.
这就是他引你的地方吗?今晚,他看上去很可
。可以带回家给父母看的类型。
事实上,我相信他的工作和家境面又完
。但是你我都知
,这完
到无聊,我的公主。
05:45You don’t do boring. 而你那么有趣,不无聊的事。
05:51No, you don&039;t. If you did, you wouldn&039;t have let me in tonight.不,你想要我。如果你不想要的话,今晚你就不会让我来了。
(抱紧,绝望而切地吻)
06:03Do you want this? Don&039;t fuck with me, princess.你想要吗?别骗我我,公主。
06:09Do you want this?你想要吗?