e. All mine.你好。而你是我的。全
都是我的。
12:58Enough, lay back for me.够了,躺。
13:03I just need to be inside you now.我现在只想你
。
13:12I&039;m so sorry I upset you tonight.很抱歉今晚让你不开心了。
13:16I just...I didn&039;t want to imagine ever feeling like this inside of you again.我只是……承受不了不能再和你这样。
13:30Look at me. You&039;re perfect. So goddamn perfect.看着我。你好完。太完
了。
13:42But he can&039;t give you what I can, can he?他不能给你,我能给的东西,不是吗?
13:45He doesn&039;t love you like I do.他不像我一样你。
13:46He doesn&039;t fuck you like I do.他还无法像我那样你。
13:48He doesn&039;t take you like I do.他无法像我一样让你舒服。
13:50He&039;s too respectable of a man to fuck you the way you need to be.他是个太好的男人,不会你需要的方式
你。
13:57Do you know what that makes you, princess?你知那意味着什么吗,公主?
14:01It makes you mine.意味着你是我的。
14:03You&039;re fucking mine. Not his. Mine.你是我的,不是他的,是我的。
14:07And I&039;m gonna remind you of that tonight.今晚,我要提醒你这一。
14:11Wrap your legs around me.用环住我。
14:15Make sure there&039;s lots of proof exactly who you belong with.确保有足够的证据,证明你属于谁。
14:24You feel so fucking good, princess.你让我好舒服,princess。
14:28Oh, I love youX4 我你,我
你,我
你,我
你。
14:36Fuck, I need you all the time. I want you all the fucking time.,我一直都想要你。无时无刻不想要你。
14:46All those years, all that time we wasted or we pretended that this wasn&039;t right, but it feels fucking right.